BlackHoleSlam199

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys nickbaker50 gave me this idea to make a group of scribblenautanites who enjoy making scribblenaut battle videos if you are interested pm me or post a comment i would be glad to like have a separate account on youtube devoted to posting scribblenaut fights and stuff and if you would like to join but don't have a camera one of the members can record your idea and post it with credit to you so yeah

Owner BlackHoleSlam1994

members
Nickbaker50
CannonFoddr

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice battles
laugh.gif

Suggestion: Vampires vs Werewolves
sorry just watched Van Helsing a couple of mins ago
wacko.gif

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry cannon fodder I haven't been able to get to my computer to fix/upload anything.
Also how do you get your guys to fight imediatly? It seems I need to force mine together to produce reaction...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nickbaker50 said:
how do you get your guys to fight immediately? It seems I need to force mine together to produce reaction...
Just lucky I guess - I choose characters that show the 'fight' icon as soon as they appear.
I've had a few disasters though (try 'Angels' & 'Devils', 'Vikings' & 'Pirates' or 'Caveman' & 'T-rex')

nickbaker50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will later, but I can'y reach my ds right now. Maybe your talking about the same thing I am though. It seems that there are certain groups that will attack otherers of the same group such as murderers, ninjas, and necromancers =[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro