Screenshots?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by OfficialFBomb, Aug 8, 2017.

1. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Anyone know how to get the post to facebook screen shot thing to work like it does on the switch. I get to the page and all, and it asks who can see blah blah blah but its basically frozen. I cant scroll down to select anything or continue..

2. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Oh nvm that only uploads photos you took in game. Lame af. Does Luma let me take in game screenshots? Or another app?

3. NexoCube

NexoCube stop using piracy :(

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    Yip, opens up Rosalina menu (System module "bundled" with Luma 8.0+), and select the "Screenshot" option, wait and there you go :P

4. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Sounds a little shady. How would one open the Rosalina menu.. Last time i had CFW Rosalina menu was not a thing.. I saw it when i installed Luma 8.1, but i opened it via Download Play ( i think ) and well i can't do that while in game..

5. NexoCube

NexoCube stop using piracy :(

Nov 3, 2015
    France
    Stack Pointer
    I can't remeber the Input Combo to opens up the menu, but try to find it by yourself ! (I think it's L+Select+Down) (and no it's 100% working, Rosalina is very complete and good !)

OfficialFBomb likes this.
  6. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Thanks man, gonna try that combo.

(sweeeeet it worked.. And i just realized ntr selector does too lol )

Last edited by OfficialFBomb, Aug 8, 2017