Hacking Question Screen turns black after injecting payload

Poke_Rad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to update atmosphere and my firmware (for 3D All-Stars this Friday) so I added in the new files, I placed the newest atmosphere files on my sd card and placed the newest fusee-primary in my RCM one injector and also tried TegraRcmGUI(v2.6)

It showed the Sept logo then the Atmosphere logo, afterwards the screen turned black and turned off? I am unsure of what to do.

I used to use Hekate and Kosmos with EmuNand, which I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, it's been months since I updated atmosphere.

Thank you for any and all help for my noob self :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to update atmosphere and my firmware (for 3D All-Stars this Friday) so I added in the new files, I placed the newest atmosphere files on my sd card and placed the newest fusee-primary in my RCM one injector and also tried TegraRcmGUI(v2.6)

It showed the Sept logo then the Atmosphere logo, afterwards the screen turned black and turned off? I am unsure of what to do.

I used to use Hekate and Kosmos with EmuNand, which I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, it's been months since I updated atmosphere.

Is your SD card formatted as exFAT?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

You also need to update the sig patches.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ tungns: cu