Homebrew RELEASE Screen-nx - A Screenshot and Video Uploader for Nintendo Switch

Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
tr45Ekf.jpg

Screen-nx is a screenshot and video uploader for the Nintendo Switch. Upload screenshots and recordings and easily share them with your friends. No Twitter or Nintendo account required!

Site-specific configuration files can be created for uploading to other services, as well as changing the theme of the application itself. These can easily be selected in-app by pressing the X button at the main menu. Take a look at the example configs to learn how to make them, and feel free to submit a pull request with your own creations!

https://github.com/HookedBehemoth/screen-nx/releases/latest

Last edited by Huntereb,
D

Deleted User

cool beans!
will video recordings be supported in the future? would love to know. or are they already? i see a video vector icon up top, and im confused if it supports both or not..

Last edited by ,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have my own waifu :blush:
If you can compile it, simply replace the "owo.png" image with anything of your own, I recommend a blank image, because fuck anime :tpi:

But yeah, if you can compile it, please share a compiled version without that awful thing :P
Also, be sure to rename the "Lewd.pics" string in the source code as well, for something decent.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
If you can compile it, simply replace the "owo.png" image with anything of your own, I recommend a blank image, because fuck anime :tpi:

But yeah, if you can compile it, please share a compiled version without that awful thing :P
Also, be sure to rename the "Lewd.pics" string in the source code as well, for something decent.
I don’t have much time as in WiiU days :P, haven’t set an environment for Switch dev, almost no time to even play :c

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don’t have much time as in WiiU days :P, haven’t set an environment for Switch dev, almost no time to even play :c
Man that sucks :(
I would compile it myself, but sadly the only PC where I can build stuff is 32bits, and all Switch stuff seems to be 64bit. Also, the devkit stuff seems to no longer be available for 32 bits :/

Reactions: cucholix

Copai1

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yo, Is there a way to share screenshots/videos directly to your Facebook account without connecting the Switch to Nintendo servers? Gonna use this tool but I wanted to ask anyways, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...