ROM Hack SciresM's Sun/Moon Patches

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
pick one you like:)
all belows implemented SuMoPatches done by SciresM. and some others static gateway codes.

1. no outlines
2. Guarantee Catch
3. all pokemon rename-able
4. instant message display
5. quick hatch
6. walking/running speed *1.375 constantly.

Thank you for this.
btw what's instant message display for? and can you implement more codes from sumohax thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/ like Rematch Tiner, Wild Pokemon Shiny, Total ThumbsUps 1500000? :)

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
those are directly made for the same code I used.
code.bin patch only accept non-functional type gameshark code, and some offsets can't larger a certain level.

ah, so it's not possible to max out the pokefinder thing with this patch xD

You know how slow the people talk? With that code the text instantly appears so no wait in reading.

i see, thank you!

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for this.
btw what's instant message display for? and can you implement more codes from sumohax thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/ like Rematch Tiner, Wild Pokemon Shiny, Total ThumbsUps 1500000? :)
I have checked all ymyn's codes. some of them are not possible to merge into code.bin at least not possible without deep level assembly coding... some another are just not worth to do with code.bin patch. like exp multiplier etc.

hope you understand, it's not I'm lazy or don't want to help, it's just beyond my current knowledge level

Last edited by Sonansune,

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have checked all ymyn's codes. some of them are not possible to merge into code.bin at least not possible without deep level assembly coding... some another are just not worth to do with code.bin patch. like exp multiplier etc.

hope you understand, it's not I'm lazy or don't want to help, it's just beyond my current knowledge level

it's ok, no problem. Thanks :)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Could you implement the IV/EV checking code from fort42? http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1920/9303/

That combined with the 100% catching one would make soft resetting for legends so much easier.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you implement the IV/EV checking code from fort42? http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1920/9303/

That combined with the 100% catching one would make soft resetting for legends so much easier.
As I said… not possible without assembly coding.... Code.bin editing are Static modification. If you really wants that, you have to find someone that willing to spend time on researching assembly stuff.... And made the patch like SciresM did with his SMPatches.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a request, add "No trade ban" to this. Apparently if you disconnect during a trade through some kind of interference, in my case force shut down to correct a mistake without having to go through a second trade, the game's save is banned. For how long I don't know, I read 10 minutes, I read fucking 70 hours. This is game breaking. I understand it as some anti-cheat thing but it's like the recent stuff with pirated Sun/Moon players, it's a blanket deal. As someone who spends more time filling out requests than playing the actual games, this kind of ban is loathsome.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a request, add "No trade ban" to this. Apparently if you disconnect during a trade through some kind of interference, in my case force shut down to correct a mistake without having to go through a second trade, the game's save is banned. For how long I don't know, I read 10 minutes, I read fucking 70 hours. This is game breaking. I understand it as some anti-cheat thing but it's like the recent stuff with pirated Sun/Moon players, it's a blanket deal. As someone who spends more time filling out requests than playing the actual games, this kind of ban is loathsome.
that's what they did on server side I think...
the only way to unban a save is to replace the GS ID with a new generated one. (which currently not possible, the offset of the gsid still in the misty for gen7 save

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what they did on server side I think...
the only way to unban a save is to replace the GS ID with a new generated one. (which currently not possible, the offset of the gsid still in the misty for gen7 save

The other option is to restore a backup, but my problem was that the last backup was 6 days ago, barely any gameplay. So now I have to shift between that for requests and the other to just play.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: gs id is the game sync id. your old save doesn't have one, am I right?

I never even used Game Sync in the game. I logged into the global link website just now and it's the setup for a Game Sync, proving I haven't done it in the banned save, let alone the old one.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never even used Game Sync in the game. I logged into the global link website just now and it's the setup for a Game Sync, proving I haven't done it in the banned save, let alone the old one.
...... weird... is that even possible? ban a save without a gs id....
it's like banning a forum user without his ip.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what's your error code?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...... weird... is that even possible? ban a save without a gs id....
it's like banning a forum user without his ip.

what's your error code?

It's not an error code, it's this:

6icDCaI.png

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

6icDCaI.png
it's just a temperary online lock....
they are not that stupid to ban your save just because you don't want to accidentally trade your precious pkm...

6icDCaI.png
i think it's like the time changing punishment. it lasts 48 hours max

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's just a temperary online lock....
they are not that stupid to ban your save just because you don't want to accidentally trade your precious pkm...

i think it's like the time changing punishment. it lasts 48 hours max

It's odd because I searched around this issue and someone had to wait around 70 hours, and someone else claimed just 10 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock