Scientists Create the Definitive Flu Killer

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, a (pretty much) cure for cancer has been found but, sadly, likely will never make it to the market as the companies that sell cancer treatments would go bankrupt.

Proof

The site is down.

Is that about sodium dichloroacetate?

EDIT: Okay, it's back up. Yup, that's the one.

Pharmaceutical companies won't put it on the market because they can't make any money off of it, but they can't prevent it from being tested and used. The thing that's stopping it from being an "official" FDA-approved therapy that doctors can officially prescribe is that clinical tests needed for approval cost a lot of money, so the currently ongoing trials are small scale and going really slowly.

Also, it's not an actual cure. It helps in some cases.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have my questions about this vaccin... For example, won't it disturb the natural creation of T-Cells, won't it create a auto-immune disease?.. If this does actually work, then it'll be amazing, considering the fact that some kinds of flu are able to kill people. This could be the first step in curing aids and cancer, or at least, a beginning.

D

Deleted-236924

This probably won't end up on the market, seeing as they make so much money from making different vaccines every year.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Untill this gets released remember; the best way to combat infection is to prevent contamination!

Clean your hands before you touch your eyes, ears, mouth, nose, arse, or any possible opening such as an open scratch or sore.

Have a healthy balanced diet and take diet supplement vitamins. The ones I use are the Nature Made Natural Complete brand that have additional minerals that allow for easier absorption into the blood.

Get plenty of rest, an average of 8~9 hours is best, BUT don't oversleep! If you rest for greater than 9 hours, you put yourself at risk.

In the summer and winter, allow your body temperature to slowly adjust to what it is outside, sudden raises and drops in body temperature suppresses your immune system which may lead to infection.

If you have a job that you can work at home, then good for you, for the rest of us, social contact is inevitable!

I am greatest at risk here because I push shopping carts for a living, and we all know how much has fouled those carts and what lingers on them.

Finally, avoid taking the flu shot as it is a scam to get your money! The FDA is paid off by big drug corporations and NWO. *Points finger at pyramid with floating eye on Dollar bill*

Now for my thoughts on what will most likely happen when the drug is released:
Iteration 1) The drug is flawless and does what it is designed to do with minimal side-effects, but costs a near fortune where only those high in wealth and power (NWO agents for example) will be the only ones to afford it.

Iteration 2) Same as iteration 1 with an exeption: there is a weaker "commoner version" that has drastic if not fatal side-effects. Side-effects that are not brought to light as the FDA was paid off to remain quiet.

Iteration 3) An asteroid strikes the planet the very moment this drug is released. Killing most life on the planet and changing the environment to a wasteland-like planet with mutants, bandits, and only a few survivors remain. The NWO people survive as well as the only "Athority" that "Terrorizes" its people into submission. (I am NOT getting this from RAGE!)

LOL

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Has to wait for FDA approval? Sucks for the vaccine. With the flu though, I'm doubting a definitive vaccine will always be useful. The flu has shown it can mutate easily to adapt to new situations with the ultimate goal of infecting its host. Nature has a way of being scary as shit when it wants something done, and I think that use if this vaccine would ultimately cause the creation of several strains that are powerful enough to get through. With the rate of flu virus mutations, that could easily get out of hand very quickly. Of course, it could lead to humans being naturally born with higher levels of that protein in the future as a side effect, as that would be the only way to even have a base resistance.

DAMN NATURE, YOU SCARY!

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in b4 Kanye meme about interupting the flu and proming to let it finish?

Seriously though, thats wicked cool. this is a bugfix release for the human body, so i guess eventually microsoft will take credit and label it KB851666FLU and force it down automatic update soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1