Hacking SCDS2

BloodAdept

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get a confirmation that www.irishmodchips.com will actually be shipping out the authentic product SCDS2 late December, Early January?

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are these the only guys that will get the cards in first?

If so, do you deliver to the UK Mainland? I really want to buy this, but not sure where the safest place is to go, and if I did pre-order, howlong I would be waiting around for?

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will you guys be the first to ship this cart out, before anyone else? Hoping you guys are, and that Royal Mail can trudge through the snow to my front door.

I have a M3i Zero at the moment, but this chip looks sooooo much better, especially the in-built SNES Emulation, as the current 3rd party ones do not make Secret Of Mana run flawlessly as it does on the PC or the Wii

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have now placed a pre-order for one of these cards, as I cannot see anyone else in the UK that can deliver that doesnt look like a dodgy outfit.

I hope this website is good, with Supercard listing them as the only official partner it cant be all bad.

Hopefully I can get delivery very soon, the sooner the better!

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Are these the only guys that will get the cards in first?

hopebuy.com will be the first place to get the dstwo its rommans own site & it always get the supercard products first

(romman is the owner of supercard)

CortalRage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone shipping to USA? or using dollars for currency? i would love to buy one of these. i got the dsi a few weeks ago and am already missing my gba roms
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o