Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Hey guys,
I need help immediately, at 06.50 AM!
I asked a girl out yesterday and she said yes, but she had to go very quickly for he bus.
When I come into the school, I don't know what to do!
Should I ask to kiss her?
Should I hug her?
I'm really nervous!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
woah woah waoh. kiss already? take it slow man.

maybe have a chat or something first.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
But I wouldn't know what to say
frown.gif

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Skullcollector said:
Hey guys,
I need help immediately, at 06.50 AM!
I asked a girl out yesterday and she said yes, but she had to go very quickly for he bus.
When I come into the school, I don't know what to do!
Should I ask to kiss her?
Should I hug her?
I'm really nervous!

Talk with her and perhaps hold her hand. Though, how old are you?

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, take it easy buddy. First of all how long have you known her? Also its probably not wise to ask her if you can kiss her. Just say hello, maybe a hug will do, it seems you go to the same school as her. Just be yourself.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, you are only 14 so I would suggest you take it slow. Dont kiss her. Try and be nice to her and try to organise a date. Just because she said she will go out on a date doesnt mean a relationship is certain. Sorry if I sound like a downer but its the truth.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I've known her for about 2 years outside of school, and she's 1-2 years younger than me, but because girls mature faster, we are at the same maturity age.
Basically, I see her at her locker every morning, and I don't want anyone to know we're going out, because then they'll probably make fun of me, because I never get girlfriends!
She means the WORLD to me! I LOVE her!

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
Well as the other guys said go out with her........Try to hold her hand nd when you feel that she is ready for a kiss kiss her.....you can try to kiss her on the neck if you want to
wink.gif

Good luck dude
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
Basically, I see her at her locker every morning, and I don't want anyone to know we're going out, because then they'll probably make fun of me, because I never get girlfriends!

You shouldn't be scared because you didn't had girlfriends I'm sure those guys that tease you probably had one or none girls in their life.....
That means they are just like you
wink.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skullcollector said:
I've known her for about 2 years outside of school, and she's 1-2 years younger than me, but because girls mature faster, we are at the same maturity age.
She means the WORLD to me! I LOVE her!

Good idea. Make her feel insecure by having her think she isn't good enough to date by you pretending you two aren't. Even if that isn't your reason, girls perceive things differently quite often.

Go out with her, don't hide it, and on dates do what comes naturally. No one can tell you what is going to be right. Just do things in the moment. Sounds confusing now, but it's pretty easy to know when to do what when you're actually in the situation.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is going to sound harsh but you are in the midst of puberty. You sound like a nice kid but dont get in over your head. Hells Malice is correct when saying you should publicly acknowledge her. If you care more about your friends opinions of you rather than her, just stop now. If you really care about her, you wont care what other people think. Also, at the age of 14, how many people have had proper girlfriends. A couple dates doesnt really constitute a relationship.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait. Wut? You're scared to acknowledge it in public? Just because you're afraid of being made fun of? Please, grow a pair and just do et. Once you've said it, sure, your friends might make fun of you. I don't see the problem, really. If they're real friends, they will stop after a while. If they don't, tell them to STFU or GTFO.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skullcollector said:
Well... is it alright that she is 2 years younger than me?
I don't want to be a pedophile or anything...
So you're 14, she's 12 yes? In terms of physical and mental development, that's quite a big difference. And from experience of one of my classmates, who also goes out with a girl two years younger, it is a bit frowned upon. But in all honesty, if she makes you truly happy then fuck what anyone else thinks.
wink.gif

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dooooooodd...

Don't be ashamed of having a girlfriend o.o
Don't dump her because of other people laughing at you.
Do what I do
biggrin.gif

Wait.. not sure if you want to do that lol
tongue.gif

Whenever somebody laughs at you. Scream FAIL! LOLOL and laugh in that person's face.
Surprisingly... it works xD
But I suggest you not to do that O...O
(yes, I'm serious. I do do this kind of random stuff
tongue.gif
)

Just... Don't give up, if you really love her ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: