Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thoob said:
This thread has turned into a lol-fest.
mellow.gif

But Skullcollector, remember to always look at the bright side.
If you dump her, you'll have more time to finish your Zelda game.
iloled-pam.jpg

Yeah, now let's hope Firefox doesn't fuck up my post...

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a better idea,
run away, lock yourself in your room. Grab your DS and play some long RPGS. DS is the only friend you'll ever need. Only your DS will understand you that much.

Wait till you are 22 or something when all of the women are no longer self-centered and everyone "grows up."

Dating is a serous thing, you are not just throwing your emotional stability on the table, but everyone else involved.
Like I said before, just play your DS or Wii or Xbox or PS3 or PSP or iPodTouch till you grow up.

I chose wankin' it and minimizing male-female interaction to prevent myself from winding up like my mother, rushed into a marriage because she followed her false feelings and is now regretting the whole thing.

Most importantly, YOU must find YOU! What YOU are, what YOU truly believe in, what YOU want to do with YOUR LIFE. After YOU have decided what YOU are...then reflect that upon the world, the one destined for YOU will arrive...or if you are not meant for love, the it will be so.

I swear, sometimes I should just apply to become a psychologist.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DJ91990 said:
Here is a better idea,
run away, lock yourself in your room. Grab your DS and play some long RPGS. DS is the only friend you'll ever need. Only your DS will understand you that much.

Wait till you are 22 or something when all of the women are no longer self-centered and everyone "grows up."

Dating is a serous thing, you are not just throwing your emotional stability on the table, but everyone else involved.
Like I said before, just play your DS or Wii or Xbox or PS3 or PSP or iPodTouch till you grow up.

I chose wankin' it and minimizing male-female interaction to prevent myself from winding up like my mother, rushed into a marriage because she followed her false feelings and is now regretting the whole thing.

Most importantly, YOU must find YOU! What YOU are, what YOU truly believe in, what YOU want to do with YOUR LIFE. After YOU have decided what YOU are...then reflect that upon the world, the one destined for YOU will arrive...or if you are not meant for love, the it will be so.

No offense, but that's so cliche I almost puked.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok this has gone on long enough....just man up and go with the flow and seriously its a first date so all you have do is compliment her and converse with her during the date and when you've finished the date give her a hug. If your to pussy to even do this then I strongly doubt your ready for a girlfriend.

I mean most of these people have given good advice...so use it and man up instead repeatedly posting "I don't want to come across as pedophile".

I mean come on dude have some self belief and confidence

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Here is a better idea,

Dr. Phil?

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
JinTrigger said:
Hells Malice said:
Skullcollector said:
Well... is it alright that she is 2 years younger than me?
I don't want to be a pedophile or anything...

12 is a bad age. Only because she isn't a teen. I'll draw up my list.

12- : None, often frowned upon. Dating AT 12 is usually frowned upon, so two twelves dating isn't a great idea either.
13 : 13-15. It isn't really brought to attention if you date in this range, as it isn't a big difference in age.
14: 13-16. Same as above.
15: 14-18. Max age increases +1. It isn't uncommon to see 15 year olds date 18 year olds. You might get some snickers, but people usually wont care.
16: 14-18. Max age stays the same. 16-17 dating people out of highschool is usually laughed at, and very frowned upon.
17: 15-18, same as above.
18: 16-18, same as above. If you're 18 and out of highschool, this chart doesn't matter anymore.
19+: If you're out of highschool, don't date someone in highschool. Or you and your date will be subject to ridicule. Otherwise, who gives a shit about what your peers think. Go date a 70 year old.

Note: Age depicts what age you are. Applicable dating range is how old your date should be, or suffer any ridicule I point out.

I agree with the 19+ part of the chart as I'm in that situation...I am 19 dating a senior (17) and yes ever since we've been dating (bout a year) we have been the center of ome ridicule but I don't give a flying fuck.....I'm happy...she is happy...i could care less pass that (plus where I live girls my age are sluts anyway so go figure)
Are you Scott Pilgrim?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJ91990 said:
Here is a better idea,

You'd make a really shitty psychologist if that's the advice you try to dish out.
You're somewhat on base, but mostly you're letting generalizations and a single experience rule your opinion.
I'd pick it apart more but I just really can't be bothered to ridicule bad advice every time it comes up.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Skullcollector said:
I don't want to be a pedophile!

Wikipedia article on paedophiliaAs a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles.

Not only are you under the minimum possible age, but unless you're turned on by Barney & Friends I really wouldn't worry about it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
Hey guys,
I need help immediately, at 06.50 AM!
I asked a girl out yesterday and she said yes, but she had to go very quickly for he bus.
When I come into the school, I don't know what to do!
Should I ask to kiss her?
Should I hug her?
I'm really nervous!
Best stay inside, you're clearly not ready for female contact.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Skullcollector said:
because then they'll probably make fun of me
If they do, don't mind them! Think about they aren't there! After all, maybe they're jealous, because you have a girlfriend and they don't.
wink.gif

P.S.
I say these words for everyone who asks these kind of questions and they are afraid that their friends may laugh at them, because these are the words that may grandpa used to tell me when he was still with us!
frown.gif
sad.gif
ohnoes.png
cry.gif

So go ahead and don't be shy or/and scared.

P.S.2
I know this topic was made on 14th of October, but I saw it only now! SORRY
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended