GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do u use a SC SD to run GBA ROMS? I Thot since its running and reading from the GBA slot (like it should) there should be no patchin involved, and i can't get them to work.
ALSO, does the SC use the same filetype as visual boy advance to load save states? (.sgm) And (last but not least) will the .sav from vba work with SC?

lumo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im my experience games sometimes work without patching, but its always best to patch them, that way you make sure they work and the saves work etc. vba save states cannot be used as the format on supercard is sci for save states, but normal .sav files can be used, i often transfer games saves from catridge to pc and back again.

DenGladeBagaren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks god that im bought G6lite alla gba roms and ds work sor far without patching the real time save function doo that can the be disscused if it bad or god it make some game crash if i add it

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks god that im bought G6lite alla gba roms and ds work sor far without patching the real time save function doo that can the be disscused if it bad or god it make some game crash if i add it

First of all, PERIODS and correct grammar... USE THEM, please!

Second, with my G6 lite, I still needed to patch my GBA files.

Third, G6 lite does not have 100% GBA compatibility. Anyone who says so is full of shit. I played several games that had lots of problems (e.g. Metroid)

cramp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My experience is that they have to be patched using SC software v2.42....... i was having zero results with 2.541 or the latest soft, but 100% results with 2.42.........
n.b. my 100% result is based almost entirely on Kids games.... i know from reading SC is not 100% compatible with all GBA games!!

cramp

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still get slowdown in mario kart gba game with supercard lite
frown.gif

Infoclast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow that's great dude! Patching is such a hassle! You have to select the game and click the button and then it's patched, what the hell?! SC sucks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...