Saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by martiano16, Aug 24, 2012.

Aug 24, 2012

Saying hi! by martiano16 at 5:22 AM (271 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. martiano16
    OP

Newcomer martiano16 Newbie

United States
    Well, here goes...

Hi! I'm Jose and i've only recently made an account here. My reason for being is: I don't tend to get on the computer a lot, mostly because I have to go to my local Library to do so.But a couple of days ago, I got a really old Toshiba Windows XP Laptop. It has alot of restrictions, but it's not bad for my 1st laptop.

I've seen this website before, in fact countless times. Though I really never thought of making an account due to (refer to previous paragraph) . But now I come across it again and "Why Not?" I'm not much of a Blogger or Forum-er, person, but thats cuz I never really had any reason to.

Sadly, I've no real expertise of any kind other than have played countless amounts of games. (My 3ds's total game time via my activity log, is well over 3000 hours(Trust me, I checked ;D)) I like to give my opinion over games that I have played. In my eye, no game is a bad game, some games just, aren't meant to be played by me. As a fault, I usually don't speak bad of any games, no matter how... err... not... my type of game it is.

I do enjoy myself all types of videogames, currently (or at least my average Kill to Die ratio is 6-2) I play Kid Icarus Uprising online alot. So if anyone you know, wants to take me up on that, heheh, *wink*

Well, I think all this blah blah about me and my life is over.

Nice To Meet You!

2. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    welcome. nice intro thread.

just read the rules and the forum guide in the intro section and you're fine.