Hacking saving games

dedbol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have an ez flash v and i think it saves to the micro sd card when you turn the ds back on and start a game. it also needs a savelist.

ive been having problems with games that are not yet on the save list so i have to change the type every time i play.

does r4 have save list too?

how and when does r4 save? does it save directly to the micro sd card the moment you press save in a game?

i sometimes have problems with corrupt save files in ezflash v. does it also happen in r4?

do you recommend r4 over ezflash v?

thanks
biggrin.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4 builds a save file when you start the game the first time, then always just saves the game to that spot (it works exactly as if you were using the actual commercial cart)

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do you recommend it over EZ V?Â
cool.gif

I recommend the R4 over the EZ V. I have both of them and I prefer the R4 over the EZ V for the simple fact that the R4 is just easier to use. With the EZ-V, you have to maintain a save list in order for the games to save properly. With the R4 it doesn't use a save list and it's not as picky with the micro sd card that you use with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...