Hacking Saving game with SKY3DS

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do sky3ds game saves work? like a normal cart? do i have to close the software like gatewait, otherwise the save doesnt back up? or like a normal cart, ie if i run out of battery or game crashes, as long as i saved in game, the game is saved?

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It just saves like a normal cartridge, it has on-board EEPROM for it. The save file will transfer to the SD card the next time you press the game switch button.

fucking sweet! fuck this im buying a sky3ds then, so everytime i switch back to the same game, the save will upload itself back on the eeprom?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fucking sweet! fuck this im buying a sky3ds then, so everytime i switch back to the same game, the save will upload itself back on the eeprom?

Understand this...you will need to backup the save with the diskwriter tool and if you ever want to play that game again make sure to inject the save back into the tool and cycle through so that the save works correctly.

Nake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the whole setup is operated with one button. :)

I got my SKY from usar4, loaded the card ( don't use a Samsung card , the only problem I had ) , and played with ease. I am pretty curious about GW but I won't buy one on empty promises. Sky3ds is simply is one button. no brainer at this point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8