Saviine issue "Connected. Not Interested"

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kaydoe, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Kaydoe
    OP

Kaydoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    So I've been really happy with my softmodded wii U and I wanted to try Saviine for the first time!
    But as I boot up saviine server and have the correct folder structure I can't seem to get my PC / Wii U to connect because everytime I boot saviine and type in the server IP, install then launch the game I want to play all I see on the server is:
    C:\SAVIINE\server>saviine_server.exe inject
    Injection mode!
    [listener] Listening on 7332
    connected
    [0] Not interested.
    [0] Exit
    connected
    [1] Not interested.
    [1] Exit
    connected
    [2] Not interested.
    [2] Exit

And it just keeps going like that so I'm wondering what I could be doing wrong? appreciate the help!

2. Kaydoe
    OP

Kaydoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    bump

3. Omegadrien

Omegadrien GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 4, 2015
    France
    Pokéland
    Last edited by Omegadrien, Jan 12, 2017
  4. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    You state "type in the server ip". You don't type it in you use the dpad on the gamepad to select it. Could also be a firewall issue, try creating an exception or disable it temporarily. Also remember you must have a save from the game on the WiiU before you can inject a save into it.

5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    "for the first time"?

Have you put the saves in the correct folder for uploading? Try backing up your save (of that game) first to get the correct folder structure for that game in the "dump" folder, which you'll have to replicate in the "inject" one!

Kaydoe likes this.
  6. Kaydoe
    OP

Kaydoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    This might actually be my problem! I'll try this out and hopefully it will work :)