Saves from EZ Flash Junior not working of EZ Flash Omega

kemoT1990TM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I have recently bought EZ Flash Omega. Did firmware update etc. Copied all roms adn saves from my EZ Flash Junior card. Unfortunately not a single save is being loaded. WHen I am starting all Pokemon games(pokemon Silver, Crystal, Yellow) it says New Game and Options. There is no option to continue game. What am I doing wrong? Any solution to make it working so I will not loose my progress?

Edit: When I have created new game and saved the progress then the new file was created but with esv extension and not sav extension(like in EZ Flash Junior) and the progress is now read from this new file and not old sav file.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
OMEGA is using Goomba(Emulator) to play GB games, the Goomba is using different save type.

You may refer this tool to import your save from Junior to the ESV file.

kemoT1990TM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have downloaded the tool and tried to use it. ROM is being loaded correctly but when trying to load .sav file i have the following error:
PokemonSilver.PNG

Any ideas how to proceed?

kemoT1990TM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have read all of those tutorials but every time I want to open .sav files for pokemon games there is error sh at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not plausible - value: xxxxxx. I have installed necessary .net packages and still the same issue.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Since this tool was released earlier, you may need an older OS, try installing a windows 7 in a virtual machine instead of using the latest windows 10/11.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==