[Savegames] Post Your SaveManager saves here/Save requests

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by hanseo, Jan 26, 2017.

1. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    This thread is to help people requests for Save Games backed up with Save Manager

here my disgaea 4 promise revisited post game save with alot of maxed trapezohedron and high leveled character with high stats

Attached Files:

Last edited by hanseo, Jan 27, 2017
  2. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    i requests saves from tales of hearts r and atelier games

3. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    no one

4. westwood

westwood GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I wanted to make the same Thread :D
    You/Everyone should also write what kind of save it is e.g in the middle of the game, having good gear, what is unlocked and so on :)

5. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    it a post game save with alot of maxed trapezohedron and high leveled character with high stats

6. westwood

westwood GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Yeah i would write the Information above the save file in the start post so no one need to search what kind of save this is :D

7. Bakke

Bakke Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    I would need a save for DJMAX Technika Tune, since hasnt been interest in finding cheats or finding checksum for save editing. Thanks for the help!!

8. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    wouldnt mind mortal kombat with all outfits unlocked....

9. Kaibutsu01

Kaibutsu01 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2015
    Brazil
    Somewhere just before the rainbow.
    Requesting a clear game (Ready to start a New Game Plus) save for Persona 4 Golden (USA).

Doesn't matter how much money the save has as long it's over 1 million yen.
    Completed Social Links (on the cleared game) don't matter.

I wanted to start a NG+ but the only save I have is from the middle of a NG+ I started over half year ago.

10. MrFunnyShoes

MrFunnyShoes Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Poland
    Here is my Uncharted - Golden abyss save (EU) all chapters completed, can be used on pstv (chapter 12 is unplayable, but can be skipped).

And I have small request can someone use my save and get me the last collectible in chapter 12. I can't do it myself as I have pstv and to get to the end of that chapter ps vita is required.

Attached Files:

11. Dochartaigh

Dochartaigh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    Requesting a Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (NOT X-2) Vita Save Manager save game – anywhere around Guadosalam. I had just finished there and had entered the Thunder Plains...you would literally save me TENS and TENS of hours! Thank you. ...Adrenaline formatted my memory card and I lost everything!

12. MrFunnyShoes

MrFunnyShoes Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Poland
    Here the FFX save, the first slot should be the thunder plains, second the very beginning of Guadosalam.

Attached Files:

13. Dochartaigh

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    Thank you so much! I'm currently working on making this work. Are your save games from the EU version (or the undub version) or something like that? I'm using the US version of FFX which Vita Save Manager has listed as PCSE00293, and yours is PCSB00395. Only thing I thought to do was change the folder name, but then I get error E-80800034 when I try to launch the game. Any ideas of things to try?

---just found a post about RinCheat? for converting save files? Might try that but I don't think RinCheat works for bought games (only dumps - and I thought there was no known 100% working dump of FFX...so that may not be an option for me).

Last edited by Dochartaigh, Feb 11, 2017
  14. MrFunnyShoes

MrFunnyShoes Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    Poland
    Try this, copy from my save files "data0000.bin" and "data0001.bin" and paste them in your save PCSE00293\SLOT0\(overwrite your files). I think that in order this to work you need sce_sys folder from your save, this probably is the conflict and reason for error E-80800034. But I'm guessing here.

Last edited by MrFunnyShoes, Feb 11, 2017
  15. Dochartaigh

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    So I'm playing the first 20 minutes of FFX right now so I can get to a save point to be able to back that save up then try your method - I'll report back. Thanks again.

**EDIT** worked beautifully! Thank you SO much.

Last edited by Dochartaigh, Feb 11, 2017
  16. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    rise

17. shadowcopalypse

shadowcopalypse Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2015
    Canada
    Here's a few of mine
    PCSE00755 Digimon Cyber Sleuth - Completed game N+ available (N+ means all digimon and currency is transferred to new game)
    PCSE00485 Kick & Fennick - 95% of trophies. Only not done cause the game doesn't tell where missing items are.
    PCSE00657 Broken Age - Not sure what goodthis'll do since it' s a point and click adventure. It's a complete game tho.

Attached Files:

18. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    does any one have a good savefor atelier ayesha or atelier escha & logy?

19. hanseo
    OP

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    lol

20. ImMrShrike

ImMrShrike Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    Italy
    Hi guys, I have a problem with the savegame of Uncharted, I own an original copy of the game with ID: PCSF00012 and I would like to play it on my PSTV, I tried to import the save posted above (PCSF00001) with no success. Is there somebody who can give me the correct save files for my version? I would even need a guide for using the vita save manager as I'm not sure I did the correct steps for injecting the savefile. Thanks to everyone