Hacking [Savegames] Post Your SaveManager saves here/Save requests

hanseo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is to help people requests for Save Games backed up with Save Manager

here my disgaea 4 promise revisited post game save with alot of maxed trapezohedron and high leveled character with high stats

Attachments

• disgaea4psV.rar
    75.6 KB · Views: 610
Last edited by hanseo,

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wanted to make the same Thread :D
You/Everyone should also write what kind of save it is e.g in the middle of the game, having good gear, what is unlocked and so on :)

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah i would write the Information above the save file in the start post so no one need to search what kind of save this is :D

Bakke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would need a save for DJMAX Technika Tune, since hasnt been interest in finding cheats or finding checksum for save editing. Thanks for the help!!

Kaibutsu01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
himeidocode.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Requesting a clear game (Ready to start a New Game Plus) save for Persona 4 Golden (USA).

Doesn't matter how much money the save has as long it's over 1 million yen.
Completed Social Links (on the cleared game) don't matter.

I wanted to start a NG+ but the only save I have is from the middle of a NG+ I started over half year ago.

MrFunnyShoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here is my Uncharted - Golden abyss save (EU) all chapters completed, can be used on pstv (chapter 12 is unplayable, but can be skipped).

And I have small request can someone use my save and get me the last collectible in chapter 12. I can't do it myself as I have pstv and to get to the end of that chapter ps vita is required.

Attachments

• PCSF00001.rar
    248.3 KB · Views: 439

Dochartaigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requesting a Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (NOT X-2) Vita Save Manager save game – anywhere around Guadosalam. I had just finished there and had entered the Thunder Plains...you would literally save me TENS and TENS of hours! Thank you. ...Adrenaline formatted my memory card and I lost everything!

MrFunnyShoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here the FFX save, the first slot should be the thunder plains, second the very beginning of Guadosalam.

Attachments

• PCSB00395.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 294

Dochartaigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here the FFX save, the first slot should be the thunder plains, second the very beginning of Guadosalam.

Thank you so much! I'm currently working on making this work. Are your save games from the EU version (or the undub version) or something like that? I'm using the US version of FFX which Vita Save Manager has listed as PCSE00293, and yours is PCSB00395. Only thing I thought to do was change the folder name, but then I get error E-80800034 when I try to launch the game. Any ideas of things to try?

---just found a post about RinCheat? for converting save files? Might try that but I don't think RinCheat works for bought games (only dumps - and I thought there was no known 100% working dump of FFX...so that may not be an option for me).

Last edited by Dochartaigh,

MrFunnyShoes

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Try this, copy from my save files "data0000.bin" and "data0001.bin" and paste them in your save PCSE00293\SLOT0\(overwrite your files). I think that in order this to work you need sce_sys folder from your save, this probably is the conflict and reason for error E-80800034. But I'm guessing here.

Last edited by MrFunnyShoes,

Dochartaigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this, copy from my save files "data0000.bin" and "data0001.bin" and paste them in your save PCSE00293\SLOT0\(overwrite your files). I think that in order this to work you need sce_sys folder from your save, this probably is the conflict and reason for error E-80800034. But I'm guessing here.

So I'm playing the first 20 minutes of FFX right now so I can get to a save point to be able to back that save up then try your method - I'll report back. Thanks again.

**EDIT** worked beautifully! Thank you SO much.

Last edited by Dochartaigh,

shadowcopalypse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a few of mine
PCSE00755 Digimon Cyber Sleuth - Completed game N+ available (N+ means all digimon and currency is transferred to new game)
PCSE00485 Kick & Fennick - 95% of trophies. Only not done cause the game doesn't tell where missing items are.
PCSE00657 Broken Age - Not sure what goodthis'll do since it' s a point and click adventure. It's a complete game tho.

Attachments

• PCSE00755.zip
    130 KB · Views: 574
  • PCSE00485.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 226
  • PCSE00657.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 233

ImMrShrike

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a problem with the savegame of Uncharted, I own an original copy of the game with ID: PCSF00012 and I would like to play it on my PSTV, I tried to import the save posted above (PCSF00001) with no success. Is there somebody who can give me the correct save files for my version? I would even need a guide for using the vita save manager as I'm not sure I did the correct steps for injecting the savefile. Thanks to everyone

G-D0G

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my Uncharted - Golden abyss save (EU) all chapters completed, can be used on pstv (chapter 12 is unplayable, but can be skipped).

Chapter 15 - Chimera to Ward Off Evil - Very Easy Difficulty = Unlocked
No trophies though... Anyways, enjoy ! - Please upload a save file when you complete the game - Thank you

Attachments

• PCSF00001.7z
    1 MB · Views: 227

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water