Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody can upload r37 compiled boot.dol ?

Thanks.

bow.gif

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a save manger that copies saves like the official saves? I want to make a save file for Endless Ocean 2. Endless Ocean 2 has the "nocopy" protection on it. I want to copy without the protection, but like a normal save. That way everyone can use it!

BiPoLaR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will this have an option to enable emulated NAND? either from SD or USB? that would be pretty sweet
grog.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you need a nand emulator with this for? its just copy/paste. the files this puts on the sd card are identical to the ones it would put on a emulated nand. the only difference is the folder names used to hold the files. this seems like a bit more trouble than just ctrl+c, ctrl+v on your computer or even ftpii or wiixplorer.

BiPoLaR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
what do you need a nand emulator with this for? its just copy/paste. the files this puts on the sd card are identical to the ones it would put on a emulated nand. the only difference is the folder names used to hold the files. this seems like a bit more trouble than just ctrl+c, ctrl+v on your computer or even ftpii or wiixplorer.
your probably right about it being more troublesome than copy/paste... I just think it would be nice to have the option w/o having to take out the sd or usb every time. But i'm not a dev, so what the hell do I know? lol
smile.gif

Ice God64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has one same glitch as Waninkoko's Save game Manager. I cannot re-install my Animal Crossing game save!
I've tried every backup I have. both hacked and unhacked savegames refuse to install. Any help?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
have you got a save on the wii already?

if not you'll get an error when trying to install a save because both managers NEED a previous save on the wii before another can be installed, this is with ANY game

Ice God64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
have you got a save on the wii already?

if not you'll get an error when trying to install a save because both managers NEED a previous save on the wii before another can be installed, this is with ANY game
Yes it is. I've had a save every time I tried. I even tried making a new one hoping the old one was just screwed up, but I can't get the old one back now..

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you dump your nand and check the data for that game and compare it to the data that this program saves when it extracts the save? and also dump the save with the system menu and unpack that and see how it compares to the other 2 versions. it would help to know if this error is in our dumping or installing processes.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a backup try deleting the save off the wii, starting a new game then make a new save, exit the game then try using the managers again and tranfer the save to see if it solves the problem it that way

in Waninkoko's manager what error code is displayed

ERROR ret = ?????

Ice God64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
can you dump your nand and check the data for that game and compare it to the data that this program saves when it extracts the save? and also dump the save with the system menu and unpack that and see how it compares to the other 2 versions. it would help to know if this error is in our dumping or installing processes.
I'm afraid I can't right now. I'll attempt it tomorrow.

Also, I'm pretty sure its the installation screwing up, as the extracted savegame works just fine for ACToolkit.

QUOTE(pepxl @ Mar 1 2010, 11:04 PM) if you have a backup try deleting the save off the wii, starting a new game then make a new save, exit the game then try using the managers again and tranfer the save to see if it solves the problem it that way

in Waninkoko's manager what error code is displayed

ERROR ret = ?????
It displays error -1.

I also tried making a new save altogether. It still doesn't let me install.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i grabbed a save from off the interwebz and when i unpack it, i get this..
Code:
j@pc:~/wii_shit/deleteme/saveTest/RUUE$ '/home/j/c/seghers_git/tachtig' '/home/j/wii_shit/deleteme/saveTest/RUUE/data.bin' 
NG id: 021ba0ec
3 files
file: size=0040f340 perm=30 attr=00 type=01 name=rvforest.dat
file: size=0005a000 perm=3f attr=00 type=01 name=wc24dl.vff
file: size=00000220 perm=3d attr=00 type=01 name=wc24pubk.mod
ok: 1

so i assume that you need a folder with those 3 files and a banner.bin present in the save. this is about as much as i can test, as i dont own the game, so i dont have a TMD and thus cannot actually install the save on my wii.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
Code:
j@pc:~/wii_shit/deleteme/saveTest/RUUE$ '/home/j/c/seghers_git/tachtig' '/home/j/wii_shit/deleteme/saveTest/RUUE/data.bin'

That path really cheered me up, I thought it was only me that named folders so descriptive
tongue.gif
(I have binme.txts all over) I used to have a crap folder till WiiCrazy spoiled it
rolleyes.gif

Ice God64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait a minute, I think I know whats wrong..

Sorry, there was an extra file in the folder causing the error. I didn't notice it before!

The criminal was me for being an idiot and "npcwiird.log", a file generated by the NPC editor.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
ok Ice God64, happy u found the problem, so just another people who have problem
thx for your report.

To alls,
sorry but very busy at this time
so will be more free to manage this topic in next weeks
have fun!!!
dj skual

ArkAurion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SaveGame Manager GX r041 released.

Download: [Here][Mediafire Mirror]

Changelog

QUOTE said:
r041

- Added a SaveGamePrompt to display information about the save (still to add the
icon)
- added the wiiblock size to the savegame struct
- added the getfoldersize fonction to get the savesize on device
- languages files updated

note: the getfoldersize fonction is not completely working for now

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On r41, finally I can see savegame IDs also.

Really awesome.

PS ;
But, I prefer the first layout.
We may use same themes and cover images with usbloader GX.

Now we can see two windows on savegame manager GX. We need right window?

Anyway, thanks a lot.
yay.gif

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
ok wee need the right window to install save on wii.
i prefer to have 2 browser cause its more easier to press B and see directly the 2 browser
sure people who made theme for gx will be done little remake of one or two image to fit with my app
but for now, themes are not planed (perhaps when all will be work correctly)
the use of cover image are planed before the use of save banner and icon (so not needed now)

thx for your report and your suugestions
smile.gif

Posts merged

i get a code dump trying to acces Settings in r41
other people?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night