XP
Country
Revision beta 76:

* Changed Mii Device icons
* Added Wii Saves batch Manage Windows/Features
* Added buttons/features to clear emu/raw pathes
* Added support for Homebrew Channel OHBC v1.1.4-1 by Fix94
* Added libwiidrc support (vWii only):
this work only when app is booted from OHBC (from FIX94) loaded from wiiu menu with a "VC Chan Booter" (from FIX94) injected in WiiU WiiVC
or with the savegame manager GX forwarder injected in a WiiU WiiVC.

download here

Thx for your tests and reports.

Thank you! I just tried and got device not found error.

I notice the problem, all paths are wrong mapped, it search in usb8:/
Also backing up all my saves always give me error at the end and the log says for every title "Unable to extract data".

Any clue to solve this last problem?

PooM_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there a way to install savegame files of call of duty games (COD MW3) on vWii?

I have an NAND backup of wii (family edtion) with mw3 savegame and I want to copy this savegame to my softmodded vWii on Wii U. When I switched to wii u, I made a nand backup of wii and then wii system transfer, which delete savegames on wii.

Unfortunately, some saves were missing after transferring on my vWii and Wii family edition becomes empty without ability to restore nand with bootmii (lack of gamecube ports to press buttons for restoring nand). To install missing saves I've extracted wii nand backup on pc to get my savegame files and made a backup of vWii savegame files using Savegame Manager GX after first running of these games on vWii. I've replaced the content of sd:/savegames/00010000xxxxxxxx with content of nand extracted 00010000/xxxxxxxx/data and then try to restore these savefiles back to vWii. Most files restored successfully except call of duty mw3 and Fortune Street. When I'm installing these titles it says an error "unable to copy datas".

In mw3 I assume that it happens due to extraction of each folder included in savegame (savegame structure of mw3 is including folders named "0", "1', "2", "3" with files of profile data having identical names, and while SGMGX extracting this savegame, it also extracts each folder and overwriting previously extracted files of "0","1" etc) but I have no idea about Fortune Street, although it has 3 files (banner.bin; system.dat; user.dat) which may be easily replaced and restored (like I did it with trackmania savegame). MW3 and Fortune street are copy protected saves.
I'm using beta76 and ios249, but I tried to use ios 58 and it lacks of saves in Wii tab of SGMGX.

Appreciate your help.

Last edited by PooM_ru,

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Thank you! I just tried and got device not found error.

I notice the problem, all paths are wrong mapped, it search in usb8:/
Also backing up all my saves always give me error at the end and the log says for every title "Unable to extract data".

Any clue to solve this last problem?
what revivision are u using? please try with beta76

Is there a way to install savegame files of call of duty games (COD MW3) on vWii?

I have an NAND backup of wii (family edtion) with mw3 savegame and I want to copy this savegame to my softmodded vWii on Wii U. When I switched to wii u, I made a nand backup of wii and then wii system transfer, which delete savegames on wii.

Unfortunately, some saves were missing after transferring on my vWii and Wii family edition becomes empty without ability to restore nand with bootmii (lack of gamecube ports to press buttons for restoring nand). To install missing saves I've extracted wii nand backup on pc to get my savegame files and made a backup of vWii savegame files using Savegame Manager GX after first running of these games on vWii. I've replaced the content of sd:/savegames/00010000xxxxxxxx with content of nand extracted 00010000/xxxxxxxx/data and then try to restore these savefiles back to vWii. Most files restored successfully except call of duty mw3 and Fortune Street. When I'm installing these titles it says an error "unable to copy datas".

In mw3 I assume that it happens due to extraction of each folder included in savegame (savegame structure of mw3 is including folders named "0", "1', "2", "3" with files of profile data having identical names, and while SGMGX extracting this savegame, it also extracts each folder and overwriting previously extracted files of "0","1" etc) but I have no idea about Fortune Street, although it has 3 files (banner.bin; system.dat; user.dat) which may be easily replaced and restored (like I did it with trackmania savegame). MW3 and Fortune street are copy protected saves.
I'm using beta76 and ios249, but I tried to use ios 58 and it lacks of saves in Wii tab of SGMGX.

Appreciate your help.
i don't understand wy that don't work... it should...
please, can you try to delete your savegame gx config file?

Reactions: cvskid

PooM_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
what revivision are u using? please try with beta76

i don't understand wy that don't work... it should...
please, can you try to delete your savegame gx config file?
I've deleted cfg files and savefiles don't install anyway. The errors stay the same.

I wonder if anyone else have this issue with call of duty saves

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version supports the wii u gamepad? I tried the latest one on sourceforge, but it goes from a blue screen and returns back to the wii u menu when i inject the dol in a wii vc, is there something im missing?

PooM_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
not reported... i don't understand...
I used release 127 for vWii and savefiles have been installed. The issue is that all my online rank and friend roster disappeared in mw3, while other savegames were transferred by using wii transfer tool or restored without issues (e.g. mw1 and black ops have my online rank and friends).

Last edited by PooM_ru,

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
I used release 127 for vWii and savefiles have been installed. The issue is that all my online rank and friend roster disappeared in mw3, while other savegames were transferred by using wii transfer tool or restored without issues (e.g. mw1 and black ops have my online rank and friends).
perhaps the rank is linked with a mii, try to transfer your user mii...

Sket

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i looked around most of the tickets, and googled for hours and tried many versions but i still get a DSI error on startup :/ I'm using Vwii. i downloaded latest r127 hbc rar file put it in apps in a folder called savegame manager gx, stack dump dsi error, then i tried your vwii r127.dol file i put it in the folder and it replaced the boot.dol that was there. still same error, then i just put both dol files lol... still same error. No matter what i do i get stack dump DSI error on startup. Im i missing a file? doing something wrong??

Sket

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After 2 more hours of trying stuff, fixed it. The issue was simple but you should mention it if thats not already the case and im blind : For those using it in Vwii and have a hard-drive for the wii u, it has to be unplugged or it will give the DSI error (i had 3 usb plugged in. 1 hard-drive and the 2 others were a pro controller charger and the gamecube adapter). Idk if it require having all usb ports free but i guessed its probably the hard drive.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
After 2 more hours of trying stuff, fixed it. The issue was simple but you should mention it if thats not already the case and im blind : For those using it in Vwii and have a hard-drive for the wii u, it has to be unplugged or it will give the DSI error (i had 3 usb plugged in. 1 hard-drive and the 2 others were a pro controller charger and the gamecube adapter). Idk if it require having all usb ports free but i guessed its probably the hard drive.
had you tried the beta r76?
https://sourceforge.net/projects/savegame-manager-gx-beta/files/

Sket

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No i didn't since i managed to fix my issue. i just have to unplug my hard drive whenever i want to use the savegame manager gx. not too much of a hassle. Will this version work with Vwii and allow me to use it even if i have a hard drive for my wii u games plugged in? If yes i might use it instead of the r127.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
No i didn't since i managed to fix my issue. i just have to unplug my hard drive whenever i want to use the savegame manager gx. not too much of a hassle. Will this version work with Vwii and allow me to use it even if i have a hard drive for my wii u games plugged in? If yes i might use it instead of the r127.
beta r76 should!!!
don't forget to delete your config files.

Last edited by dj_skual,

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Trying to implement last missing functions in the beta app.
but i miss time and i need very expert people to debug my app.
i get some wierd code dump in mii batch functions and can't find the problem.

Need help please to finish the app recoding.
please contact me.

Charix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card isn't being detected at all. The only option I see is "usb8". Anyone know how to get my SD card to be detected?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.