• Poll closed .

CapGue

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys..

I have a Problem and i really hope, that someone can help. I ll tryto explain:

I did a Hardware Mod to my Wii several Years ago. I have got many Games on DvD that works fine.
On one DvD are my SNES Emus.
Here is now my Problem:
I cant save any in-Game Datas. For Example if i Play The Legend of Zelda! If i save the Game and switch to another Game and came back to Zelda, then my save Data is gone!!

I tried to save it on a Gamecube Memory Card and on a SD Card, but both wasnt successfull!!

What am i doing wrong?? What can i do??

I m looking forward to your answers.
I really need your help.

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys..

I did a Hardware Mod to my Wii several Years ago. I have got many Games on DvD that works fine.
Here is now my Problem:
I cant save any in-Game Datas. For Example if i Play The Legend of Zelda! If i save the Game and switch to another Game and came back to Zelda, then my save Data is gone!!

I tried to save it on a Gamecube Memory Card and on a SD Card, but both wasnt successfull!!

I really need your help.
Put the games on your SD card.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
@dj_skual I think it's safe now to assume that r69 is the most stable version, so far with zero issues in my end and I'm yet to see any bug reports, I think it's wise to link it in the front page so that people know which version to pick up now :)

Hi Guys..

Here is now my Problem:

I really need your help.
Are you running Gamecube backups on the Wii using Nintendont or any other software? If Nintendont which revision? Do you use real Memory Cards or no? Do you run the games from USB or SD? Did this issue happen before or is it recent?

Last edited by sonictopfan,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
@dj_skual Never seen an r1230 and never knowed about different versions, i'm using the rev127 downloaded from your sourceforge page linked in this topic first post.

If i can ask what changes with beta 69? The channel bug at the beginning until a cIOS is chosen instead of IOS 58 is fixed?

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an NTSC Wii with a PAL Pokemon Battle Revolution ISO and PAL Save file. I already have a save file created on the Wii but when I go to Savegame Manager GX to install the save file on my SD card I get an error saying that the file can't be copied or moved over. Any help please?

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
I have an NTSC Wii with a PAL Pokemon Battle Revolution ISO and PAL Save file. I already have a save file created on the Wii but when I go to Savegame Manager GX to install the save file on my SD card I get an error saying that the file can't be copied or moved over. Any help please?
had u tried with "beta r69" ?

DDinghoya

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Last edited by DDinghoya,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls