ROM Hack Saved game needed - Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4

danber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My daughter and I have been playing Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 on Switch in coop mode. Lots of fun but for some reason, our saved game seems corrupted and we are stuck and might be condemned to start from scratch (with no certainty the issue will no happen again) which is frustrating.

Issue:
We can load Slot 1 - 14.7% (completed level "Dobby's plan"), walk around at the Leaky Caldron but if we go to "continue story", the game would load for a while (bottom right corner caldron loading) then go black screen and crashe with the message: "The software was closed because an error occurred"

I exported the save state with EdiZon and loaded it back in another Switch, same issue.

Can anyone please share any save states, ideally something 14% complete or above (since levels can be replayed)?

Any help is much appreciated!

iloveyoujk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude I had The same issue three times playing HP 1-4 years on ps4. I searched for solutions and maybe if you try to save with a USB stick solve your problem. I tried to back up and it doesn't worked. I going to buy a USB stick and see if it rlly works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: "It looked like a big brown finger. It was pointing right at me."