Save state for last boss ocarina of time?

eggmanfat120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have the save state for the last boss on ocarina of time? (Gannon?) I wan't to go back to that part for memories :)

Reactions: nasune

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a game save that's at Ganon's tower, with all barriers dispelled. It's attached if you want it (Ganon himself is just a little further :D) .

Attachments

• OoT (U, V1.0) PJ64 Save.rar
    1 KB · Views: 187

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
... My pj64 cant read that state... Ill try a different emulator!
It's a PJ64 1.6 save state. I'm not sure if that should matter, but my laptop won't run the latest version (it BSOD's).
Edit:
I just tried it on 2.1, and it worked on that version too (well, until it crashed my laptop :P ). Did you put the unzipped file in the Saves directory? (I used the U V1.0 version by the way. Again, I'm not sure it makes a difference, but it doesn't hurt to try.)
Edit 2:
After looking at the file, you might be better of with the one that's attached now. The earlier one was a no death three heart run (I uploaded the wrong file :S) , and this is a normal run (eleven hearts, double magic and defence). Both files do work though (well, they do for me).

Attachments

• OoT (U, V1.0) Normal.rar
    1 KB · Views: 179

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ