Save state for last boss ocarina of time?

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by eggmanfat120, Aug 7, 2014.

1. eggmanfat120
    OP

eggmanfat120 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2014
    Canada
    Anyone have the save state for the last boss on ocarina of time? (Gannon?) I wan't to go back to that part for memories :)

nasune likes this.
  2. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    I have a game save that's at Ganon's tower, with all barriers dispelled. It's attached if you want it (Ganon himself is just a little further :D) .

Attached Files:

3. eggmanfat120
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks! Ill try it out now!

4. eggmanfat120
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2014
    Canada
    ... My pj64 cant read that state... Ill try a different emulator!

5. nasune

nasune GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Netherlands
    It's a PJ64 1.6 save state. I'm not sure if that should matter, but my laptop won't run the latest version (it BSOD's).
    Edit:
    I just tried it on 2.1, and it worked on that version too (well, until it crashed my laptop :P ). Did you put the unzipped file in the Saves directory? (I used the U V1.0 version by the way. Again, I'm not sure it makes a difference, but it doesn't hurt to try.)
    Edit 2:
    After looking at the file, you might be better of with the one that's attached now. The earlier one was a no death three heart run (I uploaded the wrong file :S) , and this is a normal run (eleven hearts, double magic and defence). Both files do work though (well, they do for me).

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice