Homebrew Save manager stuck at yellow screen

Oyomar18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JKSM has a Homebrew version, so no, he doesn't have CFW. And he doesn't know what CFW is.

@Oyomar18 The Homebrew Launcher/save manager has to be updated before it'll work again. It makes no difference which entrypoint you use to access the Homebrew Launcher.

Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I really need to wait for the homebrew update then. I hope it comes soon! For now, I'll do more breeding and stuff hihihi. :)

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I really need to wait for the homebrew update then. I hope it comes soon! For now, I'll do more breeding and stuff hihihi. :)

If you really need a specific BR you've no time / opportunity to breed for, you can PM me. (Obviously, I wont have time to do it over and over again, but one or two in a while will be no problem.)

Oyomar18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@FanmadeEndings @Bohamad93 thank you both! That is very thoughtful of you. I just use pkHex when I am suddenly struck with an odd idea for a team and I can't wait, or intrigued with how a perfect shiny poke with egg moves of my choice would look like. I enjoy breeding a lot, but if I do need a BR I am itching to try out or missing parents for the daycare, I will reach out. But I do hope an update would come out soon haha. Thanks again! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: