Save game installer help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by syn13, Dec 15, 2009.

Dec 15, 2009

Save game installer help by syn13 at 2:44 AM (881 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. syn13
    OP

Newcomer syn13 Member

United Kingdom
    i can't seem to get the save game installer to recognise my game disc for some reason, i always get the ret=-1 error. i was wondering if there was something i'm doing wrong here? normally the discs i burn are fine to play and stuff but i've never tried them with this application before until now.

the game i'm trying is tales of graces btw.

2. jazvdb

Member jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    From what i heard just ignore this error and check if it actually did the job.

3. syn13
    OP

Newcomer syn13 Member

United Kingdom
    i don't think it did the job. i did some research and it said a ret=-1 is because i need to make a new save on the wii to replace with my save on the sd card, but i do have a save on on my wii to replace........for some reason it won't work...

4. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    the version of the savegame manager i had didnt need a dvd in the drive. it does require that the game has been played on the wii so there is a save path already there. then it just writes teh save you are copying over the existing data. you can also use bluedump. it supposedly works even if you havent played the have on the wii before. you just need to use it to rip teh save from the first wii because it grabs extra files.