Hacking Save Game Installer/Extractor for Backups?

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and if you would have did an actual search you would have know i knew that already but most normal people have an issue using that program and you would know that if you did a search as well... so...
how bout you start following your own advice so we stop cluttering up this topic with back and forth flamming shall we....
QUOTE said:
check and mate.
you like to make me laugh don't you... I just love noobies...
-kitt050383

hasmeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used it and didnt have a single problem ?
infact i used it for the animal crossing save game editor...
watch who your calling a noobie ...

xDarkElement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i've tried that FE100 program, but it just doesnt open for some reason. Kitt no more advice huh? Thanks for helping me, i guess ill edit my game normally ingame

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can't just walk away can you... lol...
let's see...
searching....
hmm...
here's a qoute from a topic you recenty started...

QUOTE said:
Is leaving WiiConnect24 on considered safe? Wiishop/other channels dont work without them on. You cant do specific things in pokemon ranch either.

an I'll just leave it at that...
-kitt050383

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im sorry xDarkElement got sidetracked... ya if wadmanger works you can install the wads that are in the cioscorps pack manually in numeraical order least to most... in wad manger...
that's the way everyone use to do it before the installer...
-kitt050383

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well actually I'm man enough to say this hamseer I'm sorry... it wasn't your topic at all...
your's was this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=findpost&pid=1714222 which pertains to what we are talking about here...
however I'm no sorry for calling you a noob... cuz it's my right just like it's your to call me something if you wished... as long as it's within the forum rules... I also want to apologize for being hotheaded thats not me... I'm fighting a war back and forth in my inbox with a true noob as we speak that likes to spam for fun.. he's getting so reported to the modz.. but i am sorry for breaking my personal rule about going off topic and ignoring banter...

any other help needed or questions pm me i have to run some errands...

-kitt050383

**** xDarkElement you do have the cIOScorp folder on the root of your sdcard correct.....

xDarkElement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What use would it have being in the root? Its supposed to go in the apps folder right, anyways im gonna try doing it manually and see what happens. Thanks for all the help :]
Edit: Found out my problem, installing cioscorp. Haha i just had the installer, but not the wad files. Ill tell you guys if it works.
Edit Again: Thanks! I have just gotten this thing to work. Used the save extractor and everything works good :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1