Save error while playing

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Aneesh India, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Aneesh India
    OP

Aneesh India GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    India
    India
    Recently I had installed couple of games like uncharted and sly 3 to my friend who has a fat vita and 16gig card.

It's of course running on 3.60 henkaku.
    Off late he has been experiencing some errors while playing.
    I am attaching the pic here. Can u suggest me some questions that I may wanna ask my friend to troubleshoot this issue? He uses offline installer. Also it happens for all games and not for any single particular game..

Have asked him to bring over the vita again so i can do a complete format, rebuild data base and reinstall henkaku + games from scratch

Attached Files:

Last edited by Aneesh India, Oct 4, 2016
  2. naughtyotsel

naughtyotsel GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2016
    restart the vita and try again

3. Aneesh India
    OP

Dec 24, 2015
    India
    India
    i know :)

i am just trying to ask any particular reason why this is happening

4. myangel

myangel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2015
    United States
    I used to have this problem it happen when i'm stay in that game too long maybe a day without closing game ( sleep mode & play ) after that i try to close game when i don't play never happen again

but then someone post a fix changing something in system can't remember what but i never have a save error again even i play trail of cold steel 4 day streak without closing it never have a problem

5. Aneesh India
    OP

Dec 24, 2015
    India
    India
    If you could recollect the fix and post me back will be great- thanks

6. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    People were talking about setting time to 24 hour mode but I doubt that's it.
    The main thing seems to be do not use sleep mode while in HEN mode. Play game, quit out of it and then completely turn off the console when you're done.

7. Dynel81

Dynel81 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2016
    Canada
    I usually stay out of game and let the console in sleep mode. no errors on my end. my vita is Fat and 32gb, with around 5 games installed