Hacking Save error while playing

Aneesh India

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Recently I had installed couple of games like uncharted and sly 3 to my friend who has a fat vita and 16gig card.

It's of course running on 3.60 henkaku.
Off late he has been experiencing some errors while playing.
I am attaching the pic here. Can u suggest me some questions that I may wanna ask my friend to troubleshoot this issue? He uses offline installer. Also it happens for all games and not for any single particular game..

Have asked him to bring over the vita again so i can do a complete format, rebuild data base and reinstall henkaku + games from scratch

Attachments

• IMG-20161004-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20161004-WA0009.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by Aneesh India,

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have this problem it happen when i'm stay in that game too long maybe a day without closing game ( sleep mode & play ) after that i try to close game when i don't play never happen again

but then someone post a fix changing something in system can't remember what but i never have a save error again even i play trail of cold steel 4 day streak without closing it never have a problem

Aneesh India

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I used to have this problem it happen when i'm stay in that game too long maybe a day without closing game ( sleep mode & play ) after that i try to close game when i don't play never happen again

but then someone post a fix changing something in system can't remember what but i never have a save error again even i play trail of cold steel 4 day streak without closing it never have a problem

If you could recollect the fix and post me back will be great- thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
People were talking about setting time to 24 hour mode but I doubt that's it.
The main thing seems to be do not use sleep mode while in HEN mode. Play game, quit out of it and then completely turn off the console when you're done.

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I usually stay out of game and let the console in sleep mode. no errors on my end. my vita is Fat and 32gb, with around 5 games installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-