Hacking Save data file Fromat error!

ptbnl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i wanted to play Contra 4. I never loaded the rom before on my M3 Real. It says a save file does not exist so its creating one. Nothing else happens because it freezes so now i have to turn off the ds. Not every time i try to load up the game or any other new game it gives me a message saying "Save data file Fromat error!" What should i do? Is there a certain file i gotta delete or do i got to reformat my whole sd card? please help.

ptbnl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i did that and deleted the original rom and still whenever i try to boot up a new rom it comes up with the error message.

ventus2c

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem. Bought M3 real with hardware installed. Had the fromat error. Could not play a single game. After checking system file on memory card saw they installed very old version of system. Downloaded new system directory of m3adapter.com and everything is working as it should be! Good luck!

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely a bad rom..get it from elsewhere. If it still persists move all your roms to your comp and reformat, then put everything back on. tell us how it goes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr