Save conversion gateway -> sky3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rsc-pl, Dec 19, 2015.

1. rsc-pl
    OP

rsc-pl GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Poland
    Hi, I asked this question in other thread yesterday, but no one helped me.

Is it possible to convert gateway saves to sky3ds? (I sold my 3DS few months ago, and now I bought new one with sky3DS, because of very good price).
    I mean that saves from root of sd (00040000000F4E00.sav etc).
    Please tell me that it is possible :( (Japanese 3ds LL FW9.9, I don't have a access to gateway, it would not work anyway, but I can share my save if somebody could do something with it)

2. shadowofdarkness

shadowofdarkness GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2007
    Canada
    One possible way would be to get someone with a Gateway to use savedatafiler to export all the saves to decrypted saves then on your system you could use a save manager via *hax 2.5 to import those saves to the sky3ds.

The person would need access to your roms more specifically access to your private headers to get the decrypted saves. Also depending on the games a bit of time with all the special requirements of renaming to get card 1 saves done.

3. rsc-pl
    OP

rsc-pl GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Poland
    I need a save for only one game to be precise, have you got a gateway? Could you do this? There is only one version of this game (it's Japan only game).

4. rsc-pl
    OP

rsc-pl GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Poland
    Last edited by rsc-pl, Dec 21, 2015
  5. rsc-pl
    OP

rsc-pl GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2014
    Poland
    I want to tell, that everything is working with save data filler and gateway. I exported it and imported with save_manager to sky3ds. I assume, it would work in opposite direction too.