Hacking Save anytime feature

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i know this sounds n00bish, but how do i get it to work for DS roms? it works for the GBA roms, i'm doing it correctly right hold L+R+B+Select?

Kurumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's not like you need a save anywhere function when you can just sleep it and be good for hours lol. Unless your battery is running low, but even then, i'm pretty sure it can sleep for a few hours more if it's on sleep. (Purely assuming here, i never was able to drain my battery, not that i want to, seeing as how draining a battery damages it's maximum capacity)

But yeah, point is, most likely, you need that when you need to stop playing on a rather "time-tight" moment and can't reach a save spot. In which case, you probably haven't been playing long, so if you're like me and try to keep your DS' battery has full as possible, sleep should be more then enough. But then again, not everyone's like me XD Lucky me.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nah its all good, alot of the games have a quick save feature anyways. i just thought it'd be nice to have a save anywhere feature so i can just save and load when i feel like it (say before a big boss that i dont feel like walking all the way up to again, if i die i just load the file.). ah well, win some lose some.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.