.sav won't load?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by wierdo07, Jun 3, 2010.

Jun 3, 2010

.sav won't load? by wierdo07 at 10:55 PM (809 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. wierdo07
    OP

Newcomer wierdo07 Newbie

United States
    i have just recently gotten an Acekard 2i after having a R4DS for abot 2 years. I've progressed pretty far into some of my games, and tried to transport them to my acekard, but it only registered one .sav file and has made .cc files for all of my other games? how can i change it so that it registers my .sav files, and i don't have to start from scratch? i'm sorry if there was a topic made for this before, but i did not see it when i looked. if anyone could tell me in what subsection i could go to that will let me choose, it'd be great. and if it is useful, i use a "Userchat.dat" file for my cheats.

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    *.CC files are caches for cheats so that when you need to access cheats for a game, it loads faster. As for the saves, make sure all of them are lowercased *.sav not *.SAV. Here is a batch file that can rename all save files to *.sav created by tk_saturn: Link. Extract and place it in the directory where the games are and run it. Double check that you have *.sav as the save extension in the AKAIO System Options.

3. wierdo07
    OP

Newcomer wierdo07 Newbie

United States
    thanks a bunch, it works now =) now i don't have to replay most of black sigil again!

4. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom