OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!

This is my very first post, both on this site and.... anywhere else ^^;
Anyways, I'll try to keep on topic-
I started playing Tales of Innocence w/ the AbsoluteZero patch (Game works perfectly fine so far) on my Acekard 2i and for some reason my .sav file from my emulator won't load on the game (I already read up on making sure they are matching files, etc.) . And for some reason, when I try to save, it saves, but when I try to save again, it deletes itself. Everything else -on my acekard- saves/ loads fine...
I just got my Acekard a week ago and as this is my first flashcart in general, I am very new to this.
Searching through the forums got me nowhere. I really didn't want to ask but as I said, I searched to no avail.. Please help! I would really appreciate it..

P.S.- Please be kind. I know I am new to this, but we all start somewhere, right? ^^;

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Let me understand this. You're taking your PC save file and then putting it directly on your Acekard without converting your save?

IIISabataIII

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Let me understand this. You're taking your PC save file and then putting it directly on your Acekard without converting your save?
Okay, so I tried to use the save I
used from my emulator, but it didn't work. I then decided to restart the game.. When I try saving it saves like it would normally on any rom, but then I realize that it didn't really "save". In other words, when I go back to the save screen, all save slots are empty, even when I choose to save 2 seconds later.. The game says it saves without actually doing so. I just found out that my phantasy star 0 rom has this same problem... And also, my AKAIO is at 1.8 I believe

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Generally speaking, AKAIO does not accept straight PC emulator save files. First delete the old save files from your msd card. Start the games in question. See if you can save and restart the games with the new save files.

I think that perhaps when you're using PC files on the msd, the game may be having problems writing correctly. Like writing a 256k save to a 512b file, or how the data should be read/written on a msd vs PC.

IIISabataIII

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
IIISabataIII said:
Hmm.... Well, I tried disabling the cheat feature.. That worked for some reason.
Anyone know why? :wtf:;
Because even the game thinks you should take it like a man? Does it really matter why it worked xD?

xD... True. Well, I'm glad I can play it now. It was one of the main reasons for buying the AceKard in the first place.
Thank you very much guys.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.