Hacking .sav not working

enfz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
KajaMia said:
I will try to write to DealExtreme today, as its obviously is a general problem for the latest buyers.
although it took a week, i got this back from dx today:

Our apologies for the item you bought being defective. We have arranged a free replacement for you. There is no need that you send defective item back to us. You may track the shipment using the existing order number.

Could I get your support reference number just in case if DX doesn't get me a replacement? I am on the same boat as yourself. Hopefully the new card works. PM me if that is more convenient
smile.gif

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually forgot to mention, I found AKAIO 1.5.1 MOD and that didn't work either, so I'm thinking it is an actual fault and not a clone.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I still think it'll be interesting to see if m Acekard2 from Kickgaming has this same issue. It didn't come yesterday but my nice red aluminum slim case came.

I have a hunch It'll either come today or toomorow, or at the latest Tuesday (Martian Luther King Day=Bank Holiday), provided this early delivery trend continues.

I'll post my results. If I don't have any issues with AKAIO 1.5.1 or 1.5 or the official firmware (I've got at least 5 previous versions of the Official Firmware loaded on my external hard drive ready to go). Then I can say it's probably an issue with the batches from DX, etc. If I do then I'll contact KickGaming and go from there.

I still have faith that it's not a hardware issue, and my faith so far in other situations whether they be related to this or unrelated has almost never failed me.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuclear Crow said:
I have a hunch It'll either come today or toomorow, or at the latest Tuesday (Martian Luther King Day=Bank Holiday), provided this early delivery trend continues.
dude, that's pretty extraterrestrialist...might want to keep that bigotry to yourself moving forward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1