.sav in Acekard 2

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by lx468, May 30, 2009.

May 30, 2009

.sav in Acekard 2 by lx468 at 3:03 PM (673 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. lx468
    OP

Newcomer lx468 Member

United States
    Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to all this stuff so please bear with me. So i transferred my roms, which i was playing on No$GBA, onto my Acekard. After running the Acekard on the DS, I noticed that my save files were not there. The roms worked perfectly well and created new save files, which all work. Oh and I transferred both the .nds files and the .sav (found in the battery folder of No$GBA) files. So the issue is that Acekard 2 is not reading my .sav files. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance [​IMG] !!

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    First of all, download and install AKAIO onto your micro SD. It's a custom firmware with a lot more options (such as multiple game saves), read some of the stickies and wikis on how to do that.

Next, on your Acekard you need to go into Start, System Options, then change the save type from .nds.sav, to .sav. Your saves should work now... also be sure that your saves have the same name as your games

If not, then use this to convert your save files. You want to convert from no$GBA (.sav) to Acekard 2 (.sav).

3. lx468
    OP

Newcomer lx468 Member

United States
    Thanks a lot! It works great!