Homebrew Saturn emulation using Cotton/Guardian Force testing and debug

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well now I'm having troubles with Injecting,
I'm using the same files for Virtua Fighter 2 which I used yesterday, the only thing I'm changing is the icon. I'm getting injection errors. Not sure what changed exactly in the script with the most recent push.
I'm going to try renaming my bin/cue to something shorter and try again, if it doesn't work then I'll post a log.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently manually editing the RomFS portion of Saturn_emu_inject_datas\games\GuardianForce\romfs\ and I've hit the PlayingGuide folder and I realized that I don't have any replacements, I kinda saw some on post #456, but the weren't upload as .tex so I'm not sure. If anyone could post those, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Log posted, I updated everything a few moments ago, tried doing a very simple inject, no icon, no special .ini

Everything was working fine with the same prod.keys and iso just yesterday.

Attachments

• thorhax-inject-vf2-fail.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 47

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Log posted, I updated everything a few moments ago, tried doing a very simple inject, no icon, no special .ini

Everything was working fine with the same prod.keys and iso just yesterday.
The saved game sources ("Saturn_emu_inject_datas\games") structures have changed so you need to rebuild from the NSPs at least one time.

Reactions: Thorhax

fredward

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else get audio stuttering for die hard arcade? I made the nsp for it game runs but i notice some slow down and stuttering in audio

Omninous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you do that?
In the config.ini switch the CartridgeID to 5c. If you don’t have a customizable configuration, go to the first page of the forum thread and there should be a downloadable zip file. If boosting the ram doesn’t help, you may have to overclock the game as well.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I realized that a ton of my favorites are multi-disc titles. All of them transfer via Save, however, I am using the NSP install method. Is there anyway for the other discs (2, 3, etc) NSP to read Disc 1 NSP's save data? If not, has anyone had any success in combining multi-disc to single disc? I know there are PSX tools that do this, but I've never seen one for the Sega Saturn.

Reactions: Thorhax

Omninous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I realized that a ton of my favorites are multi-disc titles. All of them transfer via Save, however, I am using the NSP install method. Is there anyway for the other discs (2, 3, etc) NSP to read Disc 1 NSP's save data? If not, has anyone had any success in combining multi-disc to single disc? I know there are PSX tools that do this, but I've never seen one for the Sega Saturn.
That is what I am curious about as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good