Satella Zone doesn't work

Rubbyboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I recently bought a 2ds, and of course I modified it. I then found out that it was possible to revive the nintendo zone ervizio with Satella Zone, so I tried it. Since I didn't have the software on the home menu, I went to check on fb, but it still didn't appear.
So, I connected to a mobile hotspot calling it NintendoSpotPass1 and through the Rosalina menu, I forced the connection to it (I followed the guide that's on GitHub).
It actually tells me that it has connected to nintendo zone, but the icon of the software is completely black and when I open it the console crashes .
Could you help me in some way?
I also attach a picture of how the software presents itself.
Thank you very much.:yay3ds:
PS: also added the files downloaded from the official site and deposited in the folder with my console id.

Immagine WhatsApp 2023-09-11 ore 10.53.20.jpg

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I recently bought a 2ds, and of course I modified it. I then found out that it was possible to revive the nintendo zone ervizio with Satella Zone, so I tried it. Since I didn't have the software on the home menu, I went to check on fb, but it still didn't appear.
So, I connected to a mobile hotspot calling it NintendoSpotPass1 and through the Rosalina menu, I forced the connection to it (I followed the guide that's on GitHub).
It actually tells me that it has connected to nintendo zone, but the icon of the software is completely black and when I open it the console crashes .
Could you help me in some way?
I also attach a picture of how the software presents itself.
Thank you very much.:yay3ds:
PS: also added the files downloaded from the official site and deposited in the folder with my console id.

View attachment 393246
Have you tried reading the readme?
https://github.com/MegaPika/SatellaZone#readme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto