Hacking SAO Fatal Bullet CFW Troubleshooting Help!

FellDragonGrima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Why exactly is this happening? I’m apparently having trouble with one of my games. It’s the game: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Complete Edition for the Switch. Now, the problem is that it seemingly works okay on ofw, but on cfw, it for some reason crashes and says software closed due to an error. Is it because I downloaded it from eshop? I’d really appreciate it if I could get some help here.

I’ll repeat again:

1. It seems to work fine on ofw

2. Gives an error message on cfw when I either try to begin the game or go to a specific option on settings

3. It is an eshop purchase.

Please help!

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you are surprised why? It's nothing new. Not all games work with CFW so the developers of said CFW need to update their code. For example, when Luigis machine was released, it worked on atmosphere/kosmos etc. but it did not work on SXOS until TX updated their CFW

Reactions: Fear86

Fear86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And you are surprised why? It's nothing new. Not all games work with CFW so the developers of said CFW need to update their code. For example, when Luigis machine was released, it worked on atmosphere/kosmos etc. but it did not work on SXOS until TX updated their CFW
Thank you for this info, I didn't know about this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before