Sansa Fuze Drivers?

philip11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I tried installing Drivers for my sansa Fuze MP3 Player and I read you need to install a program Sansa Updater I do that I plug my MP3 Player into the USB it starts charging but it is not recognized by the Program but it is recognized by windows and I have NOT installed ANY Drivers for it also I am using a Latitude C600 running Windows XP with a PCMCIA card for the USB because the USB on the laptop is broken. and I have proper Drivers for the PCMCIA Card

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
MSC is the "standard USB storage" mode where the MP3 player acts like a flash drive and you don't need to deal with any BS software to use it, but transferring DRM'd songs and such doesn't really work. MTP mode on the other hand, makes the MP3 player act like a special device, it shows up differently as a class of devices, sort of... and programs such as Windows Media Player get additional options for communicating with it, such as storing and license information for DRM'd music.

However MTP mode locks off some options and doesn't work across the board. I use my Mp3 player on a variety of OSes and systems, so I have it in MSC mode so I can just transfer the damn files back and forth.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol