Gaming Samus Return don't start

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its no question, these things are fixed later on after a update, but i would never update until the things you use are for sure working on the latest firmware

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
when you update it breaks your emulators, homebrew, and ntr cfw
That's completely wrong. All issues related to 11.4 were fixed and due to 11.5/11.6 using the same NATIVE_FIRM as 11.4, all fixes still apply to them.

Reactions: felix.200

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people don't use the same things as others, most people don't use there 3ds for emulation or don't use ntr cfw or cheat codes, some people do, i would check to see if the things you use are working on the latest firmware before doing so. To each there own, but i think people should get more info from someone before telling them to "just update"

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can also do so in FBI under titles find the game in question, and update seed. works far better than updating to the latest firmware, and then finding out you have to update the seed anyway

Reactions: A Plus Ric

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I just meant. if you are already on the current firmware now. Might as well just repair it from the eshop. lol

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Some people don't use the same things as others, most people don't use there 3ds for emulation or don't use ntr cfw or cheat codes, some people do, i would check to see if the things you use are working on the latest firmware before doing so. To each there own, but i think people should get more info from someone before telling them to "just update"
Expect your information isn't correct. All changes have been confirmed for 11.6 and no issues have been reported by CFW users. Most of what breaks these features are NATIVE updates.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I'm just stating the fact that you don't always have to be on the latest firmware, I stayed on 11.4 and haven't had any problems, and updating doesn't necessarily solve any problems, if you believe all the "Improved Stability" crap from nin

And on another note, long ago I followed advice like the "update to the latest firmware" and it broke some of my most favorite homebrews, and they still haven't been repaired yet, and most likely never will.

KiraKazeshini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hellow again I didn't say anything if its worked cause of missing time,
so I see many message maybe it will help in the case I tried and took the risk

First I m with a CFW so other way for play with dump games, maybe its not the same resolve

- I updated the 3ds by the system menu
- I sh** in my pants
- I closed my eyes
- I heard my custom menu
- I saw all my games doing in the same time a heart attack
- I went in menu check, the update is done
- I test samus return
- I did 5 bosses since last time during my formation time

So TY very much for the resolve for me, for my pants and my heart attack :3

Reactions: wicksand420

VarelaPet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there!
I'm trying to run Metroid: Samus Return in my New Nintendo 3DS's Gateway, but it doesn't run. There's no game logo, just a white picture. I'm trying to do this on EmuNAND 11.2.0-35E. I just dropped the .3ds file inside the Gateway's microSD. What else do I have to do?
Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: