Hacking Samurai_Warriors_3_PAL_Wii[******.COM]

nj727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded this earlier. is it a working dump? ive burnt it to disk. yet same thing happens as the bad dump. Ive downloaded lots of new backuploaders and tried doing different revs and ciosx etc.
can someone give me clear instructions as to what i need to do for it to work. got a pal wii btw. so thats not a problem.
nathan.

nj727

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i'm guessing it was another bad dump! how depressing 2 disks wasted! downloading the PAL PROPER dump now. could people who have it seed please. would be much apreciated. sorry if this is against board rules :/ x

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PrinceNOOB said:
The proper is the working version.
blink.gif

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The first release thread on that site is a working and proper copy. I've tried it on cfg loader under force 50hz PAL and it works (story mode inclusive)

altaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
The first release thread on that site is a working and proper copy. I've tried it on cfg loader under force 50hz PAL and it works (story mode inclusive)

Are you running on a PAL system and/or TV?

Smizzoker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has to be a pal system/tv, forced 50 on a us or ntsc system/tv give to low of a refresh rate, hence the screen looping. 'Proper' is a good rip just need a ntsc version

altaris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
Doesn't have to be a PAL system at all. Works fine on NTSC systems as long as you're TV can sync to 50hz, which many can.

Unfortunately, mine can't. But...I have a computer monitor that has the inputs for it. Maybe that could work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...