Hacking Samurai Shodown Anthology

TwilightFireFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so yeah my question. Everything seemed to work fine until tried to play Samurai Showdown VI which starts loading and then I get a disc read error screen. I looked http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#S but didn't help much since its only the jap version of the game "Samurai Spirits Rokuban Shoubu." Which just says it works. The US NTSC isn't on the list and technically it works too except one part of the compilation. Any help at all would be appreciated. I just want to know if anybody found a way to make it work. If not thats cool.

TwilightFireFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup I tried gamma. Gamma is the only launcher I have. Would love to try cIOScorp but can't find it and I hear weird stuff about it corrupting the Wii. I also have cios36v8 got Sonic and the Black Knight working with that. Its interesting you ask if I have the ios's the game needs.

That's interesting because I thought once you have the latest cIOS like cIOS36v8 you didn't need any more. I've always wondered about that and If they replaced each other when installed, you know the different cIOS's.

So if thats not the case how do I find out what cIOS Samurai Showdown Anthology use?

TwilightFireFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it definitely doesn't work right? Wish I could get more feedback or an updated compat list. Ok, so would cIOSCORP v2 have different compatibility? Only problem would be trying to find cIOSCORP v2.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night