Samsung s3650 corby unlock?

kiel379

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi all, my girlfriends got a s3650 and she just got a new sincard but the phone is locked to vodaphone, iv looked on the internet for codes and that doesnt work, also the bastards on those unlock ya phone websites are trying to rip people off, i dont have a cable to connect it to the computer so i was wondering if anyone knew of some free site or software tht woulod work
cheers guys
smile.gif

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Your safest option will be to call Vodafone and ask for the unlock code.

In most circumstances, there isn't a possible way to unlock your phone without purchasing the unlock code from the carrier or another distributor. This is because the SIM lock is encoded somewhere outside the phone's firmware, which is why a SIM Unlock remains permanent on a device even if its data gets corrupted or altered. Very rare cases where you are able to unlock it through a free code would be like the iPhone 3GS using ultrasn0w.

So in short, you'll probably have to buy it. If you can't find an option online to do so otherwise, there probably isn't another way to unlock it.

kiel379

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CarbonX13 said:

In most circumstances, there isn't a possible way to unlock your phone without purchasing the unlock code from the carrier or another distributor. This is because the SIM lock is encoded somewhere outside the phone's firmware, which is why a SIM Unlock remains permanent on a device even if its data gets corrupted or altered. Very rare cases where you are able to unlock it through a free code would be like the iPhone 3GS using ultrasn0w.

So in short, you'll probably have to buy it. If you can't find an option online to do so otherwise, there probably isn't another way to unlock it.
ohh ok thanks, it was a bit strange because it worked with my asda sim card but not a orange one, looks like i gotta dust my wallet off.

takeshi10123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kiel379 said:
CarbonX13 said:

ohh ok thanks, it was a bit strange because it worked with my asda sim card but not a orange one, looks like i gotta dust my wallet off.
ASDA Mobile uses Vodafone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: