Same SD card on different console

scionae

*clicking circles*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey everyone. I finally got my old N3DSXL back to life and now I want to use it as my main drive instead of my N2DSXL. Only problem is, I can't do a system transfer as I have a 128GB card and don't have another one around me at the moment. Is there another way to use the same SD card on another system? I tried popping it in but I couldn't see all my games and such. (the systems are both modded)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I finally got my old N3DSXL back to life and now I want to use it as my main drive instead of my N2DSXL. Only problem is, I can't do a system transfer as I have a 128GB card and don't have another one around me at the moment. Is there another way to use the same SD card on another system? I tried popping it in but I couldn't see all my games and such. (the systems are both modded)
Do pc transfer method

Reactions: scionae

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need 2 big microSD cards for the transfer. At the end of the transfer it simply tells you to swap the card from the source system with the destination one. Try it.

Side note: Pirated content will not transfer. It refuses to install the tickets on the destination system.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need 2 big microSD cards for the transfer. At the end of the transfer it simply tells you to swap the card from the source system with the destination one. Try it.

Side note: Pirated content will not transfer. It refuses to install the tickets on the destination system.
Then u just run faketik to fix that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up