202984127.jpg

UnknownBeast

Trophies
XP
Country
Emm, isn't this advertising?

Forum Rules said:
Advertising

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone with a 1gb kingston microsd chip run hd tach and tell me its random access times? if they are in the 1ms range i might pick up a few of these. the 1gb adata microsd i purchased from newegg has a 1.9ms which im not too happy with.

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Forum Rules said:
Advertising

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission.

This is clearly not his website 'buy.com'. When promoting your website they mean like a personal website made by someone perhaps specializing in a certain topic as in skins for example. This is just like posting any other link to a site.

btw..nice buy, I got my Micro-SD from supermediastore for 30 bucks
smile.gif

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even without the rebates 23.95 shipped for a 1gb microsd is a good deal. if it has a decent access time im gonna get one. if not i'll prolly end up getting the sandisk ultra II

tehcamel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then its the sandisk ultra II ftw. my adata has a slow response time and has been acting up on me. newegg said they will take it back and i've been looking into microsd transfer rates and response times to find the best bang for teh buck.

SSJ Zac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Forum Rules said:
Advertising

This is clearly not his website 'buy.com'. When promoting your website they mean like a personal website made by someone perhaps specializing in a certain topic as in skins for example. This is just like posting any other link to a site.

btw..nice buy, I got my Micro-SD from supermediastore for 30 bucks
smile.gif

Advertising

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case people are wondering, Kingston is the slowest memory money can buy these days.

I notice the Kingston MicroSD 1GB has a 5 out of 5 rating for the Castlevania intro test on the M3 wiki site.

At any rate, $14 is a great deal to me.

Sandisk Ultra 2 might be the best, but it's $50 at newegg.com.

And considering the deal is ending today and very time sensative, I'll just post it and assume any staff will remove/lock this post if they don't approve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.