Sakura Wars

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by twisteddeeds, May 9, 2009.

May 9, 2009

Sakura Wars by twisteddeeds at 10:18 AM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. twisteddeeds
    OP

Member twisteddeeds GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Sakura Wars has been dangled in American gamers' faces forever. I think there finally came a point where we all just gave up on having a title in the series released here. I guess they thought that no one would want to play a 1920's strategy role-playing game with dating sim elements.

Well, I hope someone wants to play a 1920's strategy role-playing game with dating sim elements, because a Sakura Wars title is finally on the way here. NIS America is bringing Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love to the Wii this fall. Unlike your standard SRPG, what you do and say makes a big difference. Character interaction determines the game's outcome and even ending.

The game has 8 chapters, each with 4-5 hours of gameplay in it. You'll battle both on the ground and in the air, starting off in mechanized robo-suits that can transform into jets that fly. Oh, and your mech suits use swords. Oh, Japan. When it's all said and done, you'll see one of six fully animated endings.

I knew it wouldn't be Sega that would finally bring the series here. Thanks, NIS America! now someone pick it up for europe too [​IMG]

it has been announced for PS2 and WII

source

2. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    looks like a game they are aiming for in the 2nd gen and thus a good idea altogether besides the game looks big and more actiony

3. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    I used to play these when I was younger and finally they get a localization. NIS did the necessary justice that all fans in the west deserve.