Hacking Sakura Wars (Wii) loading screen freeze

InjusticeBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So I'm kinda n00b in this but still. I decided to install HC and run Wii games using a USB and Configurable USB Loader. I choose Sakura Wars: So Long My Love. I installed it using Wii Backup Manager to my USB. I also installed cIOS 222/223 of Hermes. Everything was going well until I loaded the game. It did load and everything but it freezes at the game's loading screen forever. Im not sure if I explained myself, if so any solutions?

NOTE: Im using IOS222 base 38

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 498

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've played this one with d2x base 56 you should try that cios, if it doesn't work it's probably a bad dump. If you can try Dolphin to see if it gets past the loading screen.

InjusticeBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks,I'll download a new iso if that doesn't work i'll try dolphin
EDIT: I don't wanna use dolphin lol but how do I install d2x base 56

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've tackled this problem for hours on end and all I can really say is "try a different IOS". Install HERMES, instal cIOS X, mix-and-match bases... it will boot - your dump is not flawed in any way, it happened to me with a Clean one. Question is, do you really want to play this game (I was disappointed. In fact, I spent more time trying to boot this game than actually playing it. Yuck.)?

InjusticeBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I really want to play this game. I've played previous games of thr franchise, Really Great Games (my opinions of course)
EDIT: I tried using other IOS, using Hermes 222/223/224 but the result is still the same (loading screen freeze) but what exactly is the cIOS X Mix-and-match bases?

InjusticeBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tackled this problem for hours on end and all I can really say is "try a different IOS". Install HERMES, instal cIOS X, mix-and-match bases... it will boot - your dump is not flawed in any way, it happened to me with a Clean one. Question is, do you really want to play this game (I was disappointed. In fact, I spent more time trying to boot this game than actually playing it. Yuck.)?

Yeah I really want to play this game. I've played previous games of thr franchise, Really Great Games (my opinions of course)
I tried using other IOS, using Hermes 222/223/224 but the result is still the same (loading screen freeze) but what exactly is the cIOS X Mix-and-match bases?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1