Hacking Sakura problems :(

Herr_Noobien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My M3DS real arrived 2 months ago and i decided to run M3iSakuReal on it. Up until now it has started freezing up on me for no reason. I am pretty sure that its genuine (I ordered it from bamboogaming and checked the inside of the cart) and my memory stick is a Kingston Japan 4GB (plays dawn of sorrow intro without skipping frames). The only 2 games it freezes in are Apollo Justice and Prof. Layton (they are the only games I have played to any great extent). This problem has only started recently occurring and when it does, it freezes about 3 times in a few minutes and then stops occurring for a week or so. I have no idea what is going on but some help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like it could be a bad contact on the card, I have had this before. Remove the M3 and clean the contacts with a cloth. Put the card back in to the DS (put it in and out several times). If this does not work try the paper shim trick.

Herr_Noobien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the quick reply. Ill try cleaning up the contacts. Come to think of it, sometimes I put in the cart and it takes me back to the DS menu and says there is no game card inserted.

EDIT: I tried nudging the card while it was in game and sure enough, a TINY bit of pressure caused the game to freeze (and not register, therefore taking me to the DS menu after the health screen). Instead of cleaning the contacts, i tried the paper shim trick and now, it barley moves unless i apply a fair bit of pressure on the cart.

Thanks for the help!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night