Hacking sakura is here

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i now also know why they gave the PC min requirements, they added several additional conversion/language tools that require windows.

and toni, might want to rename the m3sakura translation link in your sig, make sure it says beta.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks for suggestion, will do that now...

(if they don't release english version soon, and somone successfully hack the firmware, we'll be making the translation of final Sakura release too)

LukeDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh the irony of a region locked Flash Cart...
blink.gif

Seems a bit ridiculous and quite pointless... Just tried it and no go...

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It maybe is pointless to us, but I believe they did that to protect themself of clones and such..There are several versions of Real, but only Japan is region protected, I guess Japanese have to be shure about everything..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
I have the Japanese M3 Real, so I'm trying out the firmware right now. Will get back with first impressions as soon as I've experimented enough with it.
We are all waiting for Densetsu3000s impressions on Sakura, he's the only one who has a Japan M3 Real, and that we know..

BinarySoup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Thanks for suggestion, will do that now...

(if they don't release english version soon, and somone successfully hack the firmware, we'll be making the official Sakura translation too)

i think you mean an unofficial translation unless you're doing it directly with M3 team.
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
..I meant official as in translation of Official Sakura (not beta), not official translation of sakura..If you can understand what am I trying to say..
But, I see what you mean, it's sometimes hard to express my thoughts correctly, so don't take that as a bad from me..

EDIT: I've tried to reform it, is it OK now?

(thanks for showing my mistake)

BinarySoup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
..I meant official as in translation of Official Sakura (not beta), not official translation of sakura..If you can understand what am I trying to say..
But, I see what you mean, it's sometimes hard to express my thoughts correctly, so don't take that as a bad from me..

EDIT: I've tried to reform it, is it OK now?

(thanks for showing my mistake)

yeah, it's perfect now.
smile.gif

i hope they do release an english version soon. it'd be quite a lot of work to hack and translate for you guys, no?

is it just me or did anyone else think (hope!) they were gonna surprise us with RTS (real-time save)? still, can't wait until we can see a usable english version.

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
argh... thats evil! why would they lock it? i mean we bought their card? is it so bad when english people want to use something that is japanese? ARGH!

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They obviously want to support sales of their new cart over their old one. What they don't realize is that with the large amount of other carts out there that aren't so stupid to do something like this, people will probably just give M3 Adapter a big "F YOU" and move on to something else.

What a stupid way to attempt to promote sales.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I dont get this..
Should I, or should I not order an english version of m3 real?

Edit: I should be more clear on this, I dont understand the region locked stuff.. Does it mean I wont be able to install it on a new english M3?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madridi4ever said:
I dont get this..
Should I, or should I not order an english version of m3 real?

Edit: I should be more clear on this, I dont understand the region locked stuff.. Does it mean I wont be able to install it on a new english M3?
english firmware only works on english flashcarts and the other way around for the other region cart

thats the only thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr