Hacking Safehax (11.1/2) downgrade without DSIWare

npessoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I finished the guide with everything working well, opening Decrypt9 when pressing start at boot etc, but now I wanna test releases of zoogie's safehax or tinivi's safehax and ned's fasthax but none of them take me to Decrypt9 anymore (arm9.bin at sd card root), why?
I tried with each HBL installed at the menu and soundhax.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I finished the guide with everything working well, opening Decrypt9 when pressing start at boot etc, but now I wanna test releases of zoogie's safehax or tinivi's safehax and ned's fasthax but none of them take me to Decrypt9 anymore (arm9.bin at sd card root), why?
just put decrypt9.bin as /luma/payloads/up_decypt9.bin and hold up while booting.

Reactions: npessoa

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma's reboot patches break safehax. If you wanted to test it, you'd need to use Corbenik.

Reactions: npessoa

Lumenaxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone, I'd like to get help. I'm trying to downgrade a new 3ds xl but when I'm on the step of restoring the NAND I got this error: "SystemNAND restore: Failure"

I don't know what's happenning, I need help.

thanks

Last edited by Lumenaxe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch