Homebrew SafeA9LHInstaller

Serphirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to switch to Aurora's no-screen init build.

Shall I do a full install or I can only update stage 2? I'm using FIX94 fork atm.

Do I have to also put my OTP in the folder? Because I already have a working install.
Btw, can someone provide a build of this: https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax/tree/noscreeninit

I build it but I've got some problem to compile sometimes... Just want to check if my build is ok.
You aren´t using her fork so the best way of doing it is a full installation of her work.
You don´t need your OTP if you installed a9lh on your device to switch forks or update them.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You aren´t using her fork so the best way of doing it is a full installation of her work.
You don´t need your OTP if you installed a9lh on your device to switch forks or update them.

Ok fine. For the firm + secret_sector, I'm right if I download them from capito27 repository? ;)

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ghe, testing this out, bricked my 2DS, no problem i tought -> hardmodded,
but i tested it on the wrong 2DS (the non modded one (it's the same color etc...))

2 black screens, ah well, guess i'll try to hardmod this 2Ds myself :D (got nand backups)

thank goodness for the backup's

Reactions: DjoeN

Serphirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok fine. For the firm + secret_sector, I'm right if I download them from capito27 repository? ;)
That should be fine I used the firm + secret_sector from delebile´s fork to switch to aurora´s fork with screen init, because I like my splash screen. ^^

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh then im good,ill keep with my lesshax till some comes along ty guys for rthe help tho
The unfortunate thing is that there won't be a way to get your OTP on any firmware higher than 3.0 as its completely locked out from us. I wouldn't bet on an exploit that'll allow you to get it. Tbh, you should just try now. It's so safe. I can't think of anything else that could make it safer.

Inb4 a fully automated OTP extractor that'll prevent any kind of human error.

xAKLx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unfortunate thing is that there won't be a way to get your OTP on any firmware higher than 3.0 as its completely locked out from us. I wouldn't bet on an exploit that'll allow you to get it. Tbh, you should just try now. It's so safe. I can't think of anything else that could make it safer.

Inb4 a fully automated OTP extractor that'll prevent any kind of human error.

Can´t we just generate all posible OTP files and validate them with the SafeA9LHInstaller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head