Hacking Safe way for non-multiplayer online functionality?

Oracleofire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if there is a safe way to connect online for games that have online functionality (non-multiplayer). Such as connecting to blizzard servers to make a Seasonal character in Diablo 3 or connecting online to get the events in Smash. I don't think it would be any less dangerous than any other form of connecting online, but I might as well ask. Thanks.

Oracleofire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is a DNS...
It is as safe as you can get while being online.
You say DNS as if it's something you learn in the 1st grade of school haha. I'm okay with system architecture but network infrastructure i'm not so hot on, even if DNS sounds like it's something really basic.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say DNS as if it's something you learn in the 1st grade of school haha. I'm okay with system architecture but network infrastructure i'm not so hot on, even if DNS sounds like it's something really basic.
DNS = Domain Name Server, is how computers connect to a server through the internet. It's how the computer understands where to go to get information rather than the actual text we use to communicate. Remember, computers use numbers for the way it communicates, like binary code consisting of 10101001010. :ninja:

Example 145.234.154.999 can be the same as Come find me . com :P (not a real place just a example)
Where the numbers is how computer reads it and the url is how humans read it.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2